Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Fat Michael's dinner

If there is a hobby that Abhie and I share, that would be eating. The other day, we were talking on what our plans for Saturday would be, we did not reach a decision, so I ended up saying, “if ever we don’t decide on what we would do, or where we would go to, I am definite that our Saturday would somehow involve eating”. We laughed and asked ourselves, were we really that fond of eating? Driven by my taste buds, I promised Abhie that I will bring her to restaurants that she have not yet been to. She has already introduced me to several restaurants in Malate and Binondo, so this is also a way for me to return the favor.

Tuesday night, I decided to surprise her by bringing her to Fat Michael’s. I gave her my car keys and told her to just drive following the directions I gave. She had no clue where we were going until we got lost. Apparently we just missed a turn; we should have turned right before the Makati View Apartelle and not to the street after. We both have not yet been to Fat Michael’s but I was familiar of the place because I have read it in Anton Diaz’s blog. Her brother has been to the place so Abhie was hearing me and her brother talking of the place.




We had the Fruit and Walnut salad for starters and their Seafood Paella, Beef Salpicao and Seared fish for our main course. After I have placed our order, Abhie asked the owner how long it would take for the food to be served. Hearing her ask the owner made me worry that she may already be hungry so I immediately apologized and asked her if she is hungry. Contrary to what I thought, Abhie asked how long it would take to cook the food because she saw on Fat Michael’s sign outside and at the back of the menu that says “we cook slow”. Just found her funny and cute when she asked the question. =)

1 comment:

Adam Dominic said...

you may visit the link to Our Awesome Planet for more pictures of Fat Michael's

About Me

Powered By Blogger
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from senyorito_gwapito. Make your own badge here.